How to deliver customer service that creates customers for life using the Think Quality Customer Service Program. This is a new service from Think Quality. We will assess the business owner using the following:
- Must have the right Skill (Competence) AND Attitude (Character)
- Make sure everyone experiences worthwhile achievements (Make it more than just a job, make it a cause)
- Make it a caring, supportive environment (High-performance teamwork)
- Give people the authority to make decisions (for the customer) and permission to act with no fear of failure (Real empowerment)
- Look for emotional commitment (Not just compliance)
- Make sure people have work to do they can be proud of (Doing what’s right)
- Make it a high trust environment and then show you trust them (Keep out of their way)
Think Quality Customer Service program will provide part or full Customer Service assistance according to your needs.
Provided your product or service has been clearly described, our customer service consultants and your target customers will know exactly what is being delivered. Think Quality Customer Service program is an easy, cost efficient and low risk way of gaining new business, which is aided by good product design.
Many companies start with the company owner undertaking the customer service function as they know the business the best. There are often problems when a new customer service person is brought on board as they are often not able to help the customer properly.
Another common problem is that what was sold to the customer is different to what is then delivered to the customer. This will result in stress, problems and issues for both the business owner and customer service individual as well as affecting the valuable customer relationship.
The Think Quality Customer Service approach ensures a structured approach to customer service, and customer follow up, as part of your product and service design.
The key benefits of the Think Quality Customer Service Program are:
- High staff morale
- Low staff turnover
- High repeat purchase levels
- Long customer retention levels
- Relatively low promotional costs
- Relatively low cost of sales
- High number of referrals and recommendations
- Middle to high prices compared with competitors
- Relatively high profit levels
Where to start?
Think Quality Customer Service will take you through several simple steps to set-up your business:
1. We review your product and service and check over the customer service tasks, ensuring it is repeatable and all the product and service knowledge has been built in to the customer service steps. If there is no structured customer service and follow up approach that can be repeated, we will create it for you. This enables others to deliver exceptional levels of customer service. Therefore making your customers go WOW about your service levels is not only great for them, but also good for business.
2. We build any customer service commissions and customer service person remuneration into the delivery steps. We believe that customer service teams should be paid on a results basis, so their incremental earnings are clearly visible as they deliver excellent customer care.
3. We assign a customer service consultant(s), who perform(s) a number of customer service role-playing with you using the customer service tools during a number of training sessions.
4. The target customers and follow up procedures are discussed and agreed.
5. The customer service consultant can then start delivering the service – targets and customers in one hand, customer service tools in the other.
6. As results and praise come in, you are invoiced in accordance with the agreed customer service commission structure.
So what is the price? This depends on your service and customer targets. As a guide, the Think Quality Customer Service program commissions will be 5% up to 10% of each sale according to work effort.
All costs of travel, calls and subsistence will be charged where applicable. Budgets are agreed in advance.