The Think Quality Improve service has been designed for companies who would like to grow faster and bigger. It includes those companies who are seeking to generate new revenue streams, or are trying to create a new product or service or are wanting to target a new set of customers or market segment.
We begin by reviewing your existing products and services. Our first task is to understand the existing customer base before going on to examine the new customer targets. The components of the company are broken down into effective building bricks. Each brick is assessed to check that it is relevant, correctly positioned and effectively working. From these solid foundations we can re-build each product or service in a transparent environment, so that the business owner can see their products working and can make improvements for future growth.
The aim of Think Quality Improve service is to make your new revenue streams, new product and service ideas and new customer target markets come to life as real tangible and repeatable business. It is easily incorporated into your existing business, where you are in control and can measure all the new business generated.
The key benefits of the Think Quality Improve service are:
- Create new revenue streams and income.
- Realise your new products and services quickly and at low cost.
- Make your new ideas repeatable within your business, so reducing mistakes and costs.
- Capture your new markets and target customers, effectively and efficiently.
- Give your staff everything they need to execute the new products and services within the business, reducing training and stress.
- Set yourself apart from the competition.
- Your business is delivered more quickly to enable you to react to crucial market changes.
Where to start?
Think Quality Improve service will take you through several simple steps to set-up your business:
1. Using the Think Quality Methods, we initially work with you to understand your existing customers, then the customers you want to target. We review the capabilities that make up your product or service and your business intentions. We also take into account any specific issues, problems or opportunities that you are striving to achieve.
2. We breakdown your existing capabilities into their smallest parts and compare them against the customer needs. We represent the new products and services and provide everything you need to execute them.
3. These product and service outlines are then layered to create all the tasks and steps that the business needs to operate as a functioning business. This effectively generates a new version of your existing products and services.
4. Next we apply the Think Quality Technology which absorbs the information and automatically generates simple easy tools to make it easy to run your business.
5. You then use and try these tools, and change and improve as required. Your staff can now execute their work tasks more simply, with less stress, more consistency as a repeatable business.
6. As customer needs change, new competitors emerge and external markets fluctuate, you are able to adapt your business to react and maximise opportunities by changing the way you deliver your products and services through the Think Quality methods and technology.
Pricing is based on a monthly fee. It covers the efforts of the Think Quality team to initially support you and then for use of the business and methods thereafter. This fee is charged per number of staff users. Our pricing has been calculated to enable anyone to start their own business without huge overheads.